Pacific Property Rentals & Management, LLC - Serving families & businesses in Ocean Shores & the North Beach
RSS

Recent Posts

Silver and Gold
Chalet charmer
Now is a great time for finding a good rental home in Ocean Shores!
Busy Season at Pacific Property Rentals & Mgmt, LLC
Relocating to Grays Harbor?

Categories

About Blogging
Chatting
Property Management
powered by

My Blog

Silver and Gold

Well...here we are in the season of Thanksgiving and Rod and I personally have much to be thankful for.  Our business is growing and as the old poem says, "Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold."  We have new properties that we are managing and we continue to have properties that we have been managing for quite some time.  We appreciate each and every one of you.  Thank you for putting your confidence in us.

We couldn't manage your properties if it weren't for the tenants...we have great tenants.  Again...some new...some who have been with us for a long time.  Thank you!

We are also thankful for the new addition to our office staff.  Lynnette Larsen joined us this year and has been a real blessing.  She is our assistant and is learning the ropes both in the office and in the field.  She is working as an unlicensed property manager at this time and plans to become licensed in 2014.

Currently, Rod is at home recuperating from his second knee replacement surgery.  He is doing great and should be back in the office in a couple of weeks.  Meantime, Lynnette and I are holding down the fort.  Please feel free to e-mail: osoffice@coastaccess.com (my e-mail) or oswrepm@coastaccess.com (Rod's e-mail -- we are checking daily) or call 360-289-4999 or 360-940-7243 (office numbers).

Just wondering ... anybody do anything nontraditional for Thanksgiving?  I read a facebook post from a friend who says her family doesn't like turkey so they have prime rib...this led another to say that her family had her grandma's spicy chili instead of turkey...regardless... Have a blessed holiday...praying each of you has lots of rest, love, laughter and no turkey-hangovers!  ;)

8 Comments to Silver and Gold:

Comments RSS
Bullion Tips on Monday, February 01, 2016 3:27 AM
I really happy after reading your post. I like it. Thank you for sharing. Please keep updating!!!!
Reply to comment

Commodity Trading Tips on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 12:40 AM
I am a trader in commodity market. I like the all the details you provide about Gold and Silver. It is very helpful.
Reply to comment

Best Advisory Company on Thursday, July 07, 2016 11:07 PM
I am a investor, mainly invest in gold and silver. After reading your blog I have come to knew many new facts about gold and silver. I hope you will update more details about gold and silver in other post.
Reply to comment

MCX HNI Tips on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:41 AM
I read each line of article, well informed about gold and silver. Looking for more useful post and really appreciate for this wonderful work.
Reply to comment

Stock Cash Premium on Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:30 AM
Like the way you tied all the details about silver and gold, I agree with all the points mentioned here, really appreciate for this work.
Reply to comment

Equity Tips on Sunday, December 18, 2016 9:54 PM
Most important points you shared here about silver and gold
Reply to comment

Free MCX Market Tips on Monday, April 17, 2017 4:57 AM
This is good for all traders and reliable for new investors. In time gold market has very fluctuated compare to silver. It fully depends on the economic condition of the market and its movements.
Reply to comment

Free Equity Market Tips on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:30 AM
I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.really liked the way you put together everything.there is certainly no need to go any further to look any additional information.you mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.
Reply to comment